Mount St. Louis Moonstone Education Day
We are planning on running a trip to Mount St. Louis Moonstone (MSLM) on Friday, January 17, 2020 and Friday, January 31, 2020.
Note: You must be a student (minimum 6 years old or be their guardian / parent to participate)
Lift and Beginner Group Lesson - $25
Day (9am - 4: 30) or Night (3:30pm to 9 - no lessons offered)
Ski (skis, boots and poles) $15
Snowboard (snowboard and boots) - $15
Helment Only - Mandatory for Students ($6)
For example, if you require lift / lesson, full rental including helmet, total is $46.
I will need to know the Full Name, Height, Weight, Ability and Age.
The Outback Terrain Park and Super Pipe are off limits to participants. Mandatory leashes are required on all snowboard equipment and Helmets are mandatory for all students.
To Book, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org ... payment by Email Money Transfer. Once details are confirmed, we will send you the total and payment information.
Below is a tentative itinerary of the day:
- I will arrive around 8:30am to get the lift tickets.
- When you arrive, please give me the waiver for the student(s) and I will give you the lift tickets.
- Adult and Student tickets are different.
- At 9am, Mount St. Louis (MSLM) will have an orientation meeting for our group
- After the meeting, those needing rentals, will go directly to the rental department
- Adults needing rentals will sign the rental form at the Guest Services Counter
- Students not needing rentals can go off and get tested for their level. They will be given a sticker which determines what lift you can access for the day. There will be an opportunity to upgrade your sticker which will be scheduled the afternoon.
- All Students will get offered a (45-60mins). The time includes the testing time. Everyone student participating must wear a helmet.
- Lockers $5 deposit $1 is refund when the key is returned for storage of boots and bags.
My number if you need to reach me is